Groups of 2 or more with a valid UAB ID may reserve rooms 128, 132, 134, 145, 147, 149, and the Lyons Room (153). Study rooms can accomodate up to 6 people and have a networked computer and white board.
New: Room 164 is set up as a small classroom with nine workstations and an instructor station and projector. This room is for larger groups (6 or more) or groups who need to use the equipment.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per person per day and may only be made 1 day in advance.
- Reservations are held 15 minutes for group to assemble.
- Any room that is vacant or occupied by 1 person is available for immediate group reservation.
- Leaving items in a room does not constitute a reservation.
- Remember to practice good study room karma!
Please see the study room policy or call the HUB at (205) 934-3306 for more information.
Select a date from the calendar on the left and choose a green time slot on the right.
Click on additional time slots to reserve more than one hour.