Due to the renovations to the Lister Hill Library 1st floor, reservations for the group study rooms have been suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause but hope that you are as excited as we are regarding the renovations that will result in the addition of several more study rooms.
Groups of 2 or more with a valid UAB ID may reserve rooms 128, 132, 134, 145, 147, 149, and the Lyons Room (153). Study rooms can accomodate up to 6 people and have a networked computer and white board.
New: Room 164 is set up as a small classroom with nine workstations and an instructor station and projector. This room is for larger groups (6 or more) or groups who need to use the equipment.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per person per day and may only be made 1 day in advance.
- Reservations are held 15 minutes for group to assemble.
- Any room that is vacant or occupied by 1 person is available for immediate group reservation.
- Leaving items in a room does not constitute a reservation.
- Remember to practice good study room karma!
Please see the study room policy or call the HUB at (205) 934-3306 for more information.
Select a date from the calendar on the left and choose a green time slot on the right.
Click on additional time slots to reserve more than one hour.