Each study room can accomodate up to 6 people and has a networked computer and white board. Markers can be checked out at the HUB.
- Groups of 2 or more with a valid UAB ID may reserve rooms 128, 131, 132, 134, 145, 147, 149, and the Lyons Room (153).
- We apologize, but due to limited space, reservations are now limited to UAB users only.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per person per day and may only be made 1 day in advance.
- Reservations are held 15 minutes for group to assemble.
- Any room that is vacant or occupied by 1 person is available for immediate group reservation.
- Leaving items in a room does not constitute a reservation.
- Remember to practice good study room karma!
Please see the study room policy or call the HUB at (205) 934-3306 for more information.
Click the image below to see
We've received a lot of positive feedback so far!
We've also gotten some questions about how the system works and why we have it set up the way we do. Some specific comments and questions are addressed. Be sure to take a look!
Have you filled out the short survey yet? If you haven't please take a minute to give us your feedback!
Select a date from the calendar on the left and choose a green time slot on the right.
Click on additional time slots to reserve more than one hour.